For any retreats organised by Orenda, we require you to have a travel insurance. Please take the time to read and understand the booking terms below prior to booking a retreat
YOUR CONTRACT IS WITH Orenda, owner Leila El Krekshi
- On making a booking with us, each person participating must accept the terms of these Booking Conditions.
- We require 30% of deposit balance. Balance shall be due 60 days prior to departure. if the balance is not paid on the due date or before that, we reserve the right to cancel your booking retain your deposit and apply the Cancellation Charge set out in section CANCELLATION
- If your booking is made within 30 days of the departure date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking. Once payment has been made any cancellation will incur charges as set out in section CANCELLATION
- Your booking is confirmed and a contract will exist between you and Orenda only when you receive a confirmation email from Orenda. No contract will exist between us before we issue the confirmation email.
- Payments must be done in Euros.
- Our retreat prices include the components that are stated under “what is included” as advertised. Our prices exclude flights, travel insurance, tips, excursions, transfers from airports and train stations unless otherwise stated.
- Optional activities (other than excursions listed as included) are not included in the retreat price do not form part of the contract. You accept that any assistance given by a local representative in arranging optional activities does not render us liable for them.
Please note the following
- There are risks inherent with any activity retreat and with physical exercise. We strongly recommend that you consult your doctor before travel to advise on your ability to undertake strenuous exercise.
- We ask that you complete our confidential client information form and inform us if you have a particular injury or medical condition when you book. We want to make sure you will be able to fully enjoy your retreat.
In case you wish to cancel your trip, a written notification is required. Cancellation will take effect the day we receive a written notification. As this incurs administrative costs,The following penalties will apply:-
- Deposits – All deposits are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable
- 3 months or more prior to departure – loss of deposit.
- 2-3 months prior to departure – 50% of retreat cost.
- 2 months or less prior to departure – 100% of retreat cost.
CANCELLATION BY Orenda
Orenda reserves the right to cancel the retreat with 40 days notice if minimum numbers required for the retreat to take place are not achieved. If this is the case an alternative date or retreat will be offered or full refund made to the client. This refund will be the limit of Orenda’s liability.
Orenda will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by the participants in preparing for the trip including airline tickets, visa or passport fees or other trip related expenses. Please make sure you have adequate cancellation insurance in place.
Please note that:
- Compensation payments stated above will not apply if full payment for your retreat has not been received by Orenda by the due payment date.
- Compensation will not be paid if Orenda is forced to cancel or in any way change your retreat due to circumstances considered as force major i.e. war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, technical or maintenance problems with transport, etc.
We do not book flights for our clients. However we may recommend suitable itineraries, and transport options i.e. flights, trains but Orenda is not responsible for your travel plans and arrangements.
Orenda's LIABILITY TO YOU
- We take responsibility for ensuring that the retreats booked with us are provided to you as described and that the services provided under the contractual obligation are to a reasonable standard.
- We do not accept liability for any injury loss damage , delay or irregularity that may arise to any client resulting from third party use. Some of our service providers (ie resorts, hotels) will have additional booking conditions. As event organizer we do not take the responsibility for any omission, neglect, or statement made by them. Some service providers may require additional booking forms to be completed in order for reservation to be confirmed.
Exclusions of Liability: I agree that Orenda has no liability to me for any:
- Consequential and/or indirect losses;
- Loss of profit, opportunity, business and/or enjoyment;
- Distress and/or mental trauma;
- Loss and/or damage to equipment and/or personal belongings;
- Acts and/or omissions of other individuals (apart from representatives of Orenda) participating in and/or associated with the event.
You are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas. Please ensure passports are valid for a minimum of 6 months beyond your date of arrival for the retreat.
I understand that the information provided by me in this document is necessary to enable us to operate the retreat. I acknowledge and agree that the information will only be used for the purposes of Orenda. I agree that photographic, video recordings made by Orenda of my participation in the retreat may be used for theOrenda’s general promotion.
This contract is made on the terms of these Booking Conditions, which are governed by Spanish law.
BOOKING PAYMENT INDICATES THAT I HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS (AS OUTLINED IN THIS DOCUMENT). I UNDERSTAND IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE OUT INSURANCE TO COVER MEDICAL COSTS, EXPENSES AND LIABILITY TO OTHER PERSONS WHICH MAY RESULT FROM MY ACTIVITIES.