Private yoga classes in Bangkok - Coming soon
Leila offers personalized yoga sessions which can be either one on one or small private groups. While not holding classes, Leila runs wellness retreats at Aleenta luxury resort in Hua Hin and Phuket, Thailand.
One to One yoga and private groups in Bangkok
The private yoga practice is designed to make it accessible to all, depending on the clients health and physical conditions. I will work with you at your own pace, at a time that is convenient for you, and ensure to develop a strong foundation to your practice. I m available to teach at your residence, on studio or hotel.
- Build strength, develop flexibility, and improve you vital energy.
- Find your balance, improve focus, reduce stress, and anxiety
- Experience personal growth, insights and simple yet holistic practice that creates a greater connection to your everyday life.
- Grasp the foundations of yoga or deepen your practice
- Cultivate a therapeutic practice to improve specific health issues ie back pain, menstruation pain, insomnia etc.