I offer a number of workshops to enhance wellbeing, and healthy lifestyle. Below are some of the workshops. If you are interested to have us hold a workshop at your event, studio or organisation, please get in touch via email: email@example.com
Yoga for Neck, back and shoulder pain
Do you suffer from neck, shoulder and back pain? This workshop will provide with yogic practices to help you release stress and find relief from pain.
- What are the causes of the neck and shoulder pain?
- The physical, mental, emotional dimensions of pain
- Tips on how to establish healthy habits
- Breathing techniques to release stress, and toxins.
- Specific yoga asanas/ postues to alleviate tension in the neck, upper back, and shoulder areas
Prana - Vital energy
Celebrate life with yoga, creative movement, and meditation. Prana workshop focuses on the following
- Yoga for healthy living
- Meditation and breathing techniques to release stress, toxins from the body and mind
- Living the flow, creative movement to take you on a journey of self exploration and connection with the universe, open your body to the forces of nature, and connect with the elements of nature: air, fire, water and earth. This will allow you to get in touch with your essential life-giving energy and letting go of inhibitions and blocks to be able to realize your complete potential.
Living the flow through creative dance movement
This workshop is based on Afro-Brazilian rhythm, particularly the movements of Orishas, and Silvestre Technique. The intention is to take you on a journey of self exploration and connection with the universe, open your body to the forces of nature, and connect with the elements of nature: air, fire, water and earth . Deeply rooted in yoruba, and Afro-Brazilian traditions we will take you on a journey to explore your self, bringing you joy and and authentic movement in seamless flow. This workshop also brings the foundation of the Chakras, the central forces of the body, to open and energy flow and connect you with the alignment. The music is a mixture of Afro-Brazilian, afro-jazz, contemporary.
Mind- Body Balance: The Wellbeing Pathway for Corporates and Entrepreneurs
In today’s fast paced society with ever tighter deadlines, our bodies and minds have little time to recover. This high intensity way of living leads to stress and anxiety, manifesting in an imbalance between mind and body. This can result in time off from work. A viscious cycle of lack of care for ourselves.
Help is at hand, Orenda has been helping to lessen the impact of day to day living, reconnecting people with themselves through a number of tried and tested lifestyle approaches. Our objective is to raise awareness to individuals and companies on the importance of self management and wellbeing in addition to providing practical tools to be integrated into daily lives for more balanced lifestyle.
We use psychotherapy, yoga, and meditation as foundation for our rather hands on approach.
The workshop can be adapted, and they are usually held from 3 hours to one day or two days .