Turn The Page: Life Enhancement and Emotional Balance Retreat
Aleenta Hua Hin - Thailand
7 days 6 nights
14 - 20 January 2019
The aim of this retreat is to give yourself some time off from life, time to yourself to renew and reset yourself so you leave on a new path. We all have times where we feel tired or mentally drained. Sometimes we don't know where to turn next or how to break the cycle.
We all have a story to tell and experiences we’ve lived through. Sometimes we can feel overwhelmed and afraid to let go to move on.
If this all sounds too familiar we encourage you to join us for a personalized life enhancing retreat. During your stay Stef Mason, our highly experienced therapist - counsellor and Leila El Krekshi, Yoga teacher, will guide you to find meaning in this chaotic world and turn the page for a brighter beginning.
We often find ourselves trying to manipulate life so that things go our way. Then,when they don’t match up with the idealistic picture we have in our mind, we become stressed, depressed, angry or anxious.
Our personalized program allows you to become more not less of who you are. To let go of those feelings that prevent you from being your true self. We give you time and patience to discover your inner self at your pace not ours.
During this life enhancing retreat we will reveal to you how to:
- Maintain your sense of peace, purpose, meaning, and joy not only when life is going smoothly but also in your most challenging times
- You will gain insight on how to remain objective and non judgmental in your life whether you are going through negative or positive moments
- Tips you can use right now to let go and experience peace.
- Instantly alleviate pain and suffering and use it as a drive for positive change
- We will provide you with tips and insights into how anyone can be full of energy and always feel great, despite the daily stresses in our lives.
Is this really for me?
If you are looking to find a purpose and meaning in a rather chaotic world or you just need to take some time out to connect to your inner self and discover who you are again this retreat will guide you in the right direction. You will be fully supported and learn how to move towards a more sustainable sense of peace and inner power no matter what is happening on your life journey
7 days - 6 nights
What is included
- Accommodation Ocean View Residence
- Daily private 1 hour life coach / counseling session with our therapist Stef
- Daily 1 hour group life coach session with Stef
- Wellness consultation
- Daily 60 minutes customized morning yoga, meditation and pranayamas (breathing techniques)
- 60 minutes yogic detox, pranayama
- One customized 90 minutes healing therapy treatment
- Full board (three meals): Delicious fresh vegetarian meals
- Healthy juice/smoothies, water and infusions
- One day out excursion
What is excluded
- Transport to Aleenta
Retreat Package Rate:
- Single occupancy: THB 157,734 tax included
- Double occupancy: THB 145,73 tax included per person
- 14 - 20 January 2019
Limited Space - Maximum 6 persons
About Stephanie Mason (Stef)
Stephanie Mason (Stef) has been a therapist since 1999, working with individuals, groups, couples and families. She has worked extensively in Europe and internationally. She has wide experience in trauma debriefing working with survivors of kidnap, armed robbery, victims of rape, sexual and domestic violence. She has designed and run workshops for corporate change management, including retrenchment, and training in communication for new and aspiring leaders. She offers individual and group coaching to enhance work place advancement or new business set up as well as supporting voluntary and social entrepreneurs.
She has many years of experience in her field, nurturing deep feelings and helping clients find new perspective on whatever is troubling or confusing in life, including:
- Personal fears and anxieties
- Emotional challenges
- Career and financial problems
For enquiries and bookings please contact Leila El Krekshi: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill in the form